07 3708 7272
Locking, clicking or discomfort in the jaw? Indescribable headaches and neck pain?
- Clicking or popping sensation when moving the jaw
- Pain when opening
- Limited range of opening
- Facial muscle fatigue
- Ear pain
- Neck pain
- Lock jaw
- Frequent headaches
- Waking up with a tight jaw
- Difficulty or pain while chewing
What causes TMJ disorder and what can I do now?
- Lost, crooked or uneven teeth
- Overbite or malocclusion
- Degenerative arthritis
- Head or neck injuries including whiplash
- Life stresses causing excessive grinding or clenching
You can receive temporary relief for TMJ disorder by using hot and cold packs applied to the face or temple, limited jaw movement, and avoiding hard food or food that requires repetitive chewing. We can also help you ease this pain through a variety of treatments such as Botox in the TMJ, physiotherapy or providing a custom-made night-time splint.